Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Master Sleep Talker

Yesterday, I woke up early to go to a Zumba class with Bridget and Brittany and I expected Dave to stay sleeping in bed. I guess he had to share his freaked out experience of the night before. Here is how the convo went:


Dave: Do you remember last night?
Me: Uh? What do you mean?
Dave: When I finished my book and turned off the lights, you started laughing and told me to kiss you. I asked if you were awake and you said yes and kept laughing. I kissed you and said I'd ask you about this in the morning just to prove you were sleeping.
Me: (Laughing, I didn't remember a thing)
He was all freaked out and then said something like:
I'm afraid that you'll kill me in your sleep.
Me: Why would I kill you? I wanted you to kiss me!

Ha, I thought it was hilarious. I've always been told that I sleep talk and have been told some pretty funny things about my sleep talking. As long as I'm not saying petrifying things, I'm okay with me sleep talking. I sure hope I don't become a sleep walker! That frightens me.

No comments: