Sunday, January 9, 2011

The New Year

I haven't had a chance to sit down and write any goals or resolutions down for the new year but I have thought a lot about it. Among many other goals like doing all of Lotoja and such, I've decided that my ultimate goal this year is to live and teach by example. I want my actions to show who I am and what I believe and stand for. This goal stretches from being Mrs. Price to being Rachel, and even a stranger getting cut off on the way home from a long day at school. I have been blessed with so much and even though life is tough and busy, someone out there is worse off.

Dave and I are so grateful for all that we have. Life just seems to pass by quicker each year but we love the memories we get to hold close to our hearts. Here are a few of our New Years' celebrations so far:

Friends
Family






1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi I was blog surfing and ran across your blog. Your wedding pictures are absolutley darling! I love the one with the umbrella!! Have a happy day!!!