Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome Home Elder Price

Thursday, August 12th, Michael Price came home from serving two years in the Canada Edmonton Mission. Unlike my brother's flight, his was late so we by-passed our time with the horizontal escalator and coming up with ideas to welcome back Elder Price since we were the only family without signs or balloons. A huge smile lit up his face when he got a visual of all of us. It was super cute. He was welcomed home with 2 new nephews he has never met. It was a good reunion all weekend long! There has been so much food! I feel like I've eaten enough for 10 in the last 4 days. We had a bbq at the Price's after he got set apart. We ate s'mores at our house Friday night. We used our standing campfire pit we just purchased off KSL. Best 20 buck investment yet! Saturday, I baked all day for my dad's birthday and for the homecoming Sunday so you know I did a lot of picking and licking. And Sunday, oh man I don't ever want to relive that day again! There was enough food to feed Utah, twice! My tummy was so full! We ended up taking packed plates of food and desserts to at least 3 neighbors and I took a good load home myself as well as the rest of the siblings. It's great to have Michael back!

eagerly waiting

Mom gets the first hug

Siblings




The night at our house. Dave is explainng to Michael that he gets one wish for the "Magical" Wysteria tree to grant...

Cora and Wells leading him dwon the path to the "Magical" Wysteria tree
It's a bike!
This is Mike and Sunny's bedroom that was filled with the overflow of the food...
This is maybe a quarter of the desserts. You can't tell but most plates are double or triple stacked

No comments: