Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Home Updates

Well we've been working our little fingers off to get different projects done around our house. We now have the floors done (except for the stairs, those will take a bit longer) and we're only a room and a half away from having the whole upstairs painted! We've also been able to clean up our yard a bit (I keep forgetting to take a picture of our backyard; the people before us did an amazing job on it). We truly love our house and it is so much fun making it our own! Dave is trusting me with paint colors. I try to get his opinion but he always says, "I donno." He says I've done a good job thus far... Well I've posted a few progress pics but I don't want to post the final ones just yet so I'm giving a little peek to those that haven't seen it:)




This is our front room with the paint done, the floor torn up and the room in dissaray.




Here's some of our crew working on the floors!

Our bedroom in transition from red and pink walls to BLUE!





Sorry you're going to feel like you are seeing double.











1 comment:

Lacey said...

Rachel you are a fantastic decorator! I'm so impressed : ) I LOVE that green what is it called? I tried painting our bedroom a similar color and it turned out yucky yellow!! I also love the hardwoods! Glad you guys had a fun Easter weekend!